Do you sell colour cosmetic products as part of your full- or part-time job?
You may be in direct sales or work in retail…
Would you like to bring more value to your clients by understanding which colours will really suit them, bringing them back time and time again with repeat orders…
If you have answered yes to one of these questions, this new training course from Training with Imagination might be what you are looking for…
The Essentials of Colour has been written for those with a special interest in make-up. It’s a self study short course with an essential colour kit.
What you’ll learn:
- Basic colour theory & the colour wheel
- What is Colour Analysis & how it developed
- The role our personality plays in the colours that we can and like to wear
- An appreciation of undertone & overtone
- Value and temperature
- How to recognise warm and cool skin tones
- The colours to choose for cosmetics for people with different seasonal skin tones
- How hair and eye colour play a part in our overall look
- An E-book /Course Notes
- A Grumbacher Colour Wheel
- 4 Seasonal Make-up Cards
- 4 Metallic Drapes
Optional Extra: 4 Seasonal Cards £22
THE ESSENTIALS OF COLOUR
Course Notes with Kit £97
Payable by CREDIT/DEBIT CARD or BACS To order email:
If you have questions that have not been answered here, please email or if you’d prefer to speak to someone, please phone:
Helen on 07725 576472
Your course notes and essential colour kit will be delivered by courier within 5 working days of payment being processed. This course is currently sold in the UK only.
This course is not for you if…
- You are looking for a comprehensive Colour Analysis training course
- You want to offer a full Colour Analysis service for your clients
- You want to run your own Colour Analysis business.
NB: Purchasing this training course does not give you the right to share the contents with other people, nor to use the contents to train people in the essentials of colour. You will be provided with one copy for personal study. You will NOT be qualified to offer Personal Colour Analysis.
If you would like to study for a Diploma in Advanced Colour Analysis please view our course information here – and download our information sheet.