Why choose Colourflair Training with Imagination?
With Colourflair Advanced Colour Analysis Training with Imagination you get a…
- A Cost effective home study programme so that you can study at your own pace
- Digital course materials – updated to reflect offering colour analysis safely in a Coronovirus world
- A personal tutor to answer all your questions (someone who is currently practising in their own business)
In addition we offer
- Introductory training days at a special reduced price, so you can check us out before you decide to train with us
- A full colour kit of drapes, olour swatches and other items necessary for your training course and also to use in your studio once qualified.
From a Business point of view:
- Training with Imagination and Colourflair is NOT a FRANCHISE
- We do not impose minimum sales quotas, areas or commissions
- You are free to run your business in your own way (although we’re at hand to give you advice if you need it)
- We have a Trade Price List with a wide range of colour aids, fans, style guides and salon sundries
- No minimum orders, fast dispatch – so you don’t have to carry a large stock
And as far as paying for your training goes:
- Payment can be made with a wide range of credit or debit cards
- There are easy payment options available
Colourflair has its own Association of Colourflair Consultants which is open to all qualifying students
Free Licence Agreement for 12 months, with your first colour, style or corporate course licence includes a comprehensive support package
Use of the Colourflair Logo when qualified, special offers, a monthly newsletter and enquiry forwarding and extra benefits and discounts available when qualified.