Diploma in Colourflair Advanced Colour Analysis:
Course Materials & Advanced Colour Kit
- Our PRINTED STUDENT MAGAZINE which will show you how to get started on the course
- Your COURSE NOTES ~ 8 Modules for study, each with an assignment ~ provided as digital files on a flash drive (printed option available)
- Miscellaneous printed items that you will need, some of which are pre-laminated for longevity
- A set of POLYCOTTON DRAPES
- A set of FOUR SEASONAL FANS to get you started
- Miscellaneous items which will be needed to study but also used once qualified
- TRADE PRICE LIST – for future studio purchases
- Your own, dedicated PERSONAL TUTOR
- FREE MEMBERSHIP of our ASSOCIATION for 1 year
- The use of the nominal letters ACC after your name
- MONTHLY NEWSLETTER with free bonuses and downloads
- An INVITATION to join our private FACEBOOK GROUP
- EBOOKS*: Essential Marketing, How to succeed with Distance Learning, How to Choose a Business Name
- A STUDY GUIDE/PLANNER which you can share with your Tutor for accountability
Delivered in an attractive and durable box in which you can store your Colour Analysis Kit – just like having your business in a box.
The kit varies slightly depending on which level you choose for your training which is explained in our course prospectus*. The easiest way to get all the information and make sure that you are comparing like with like is to request our training information – just enter your details in the form on the right.
And when you complete the Advanced Colour Course, you’ll get:
- A DIPLOMA to frame and display in your studio or work area
- An “Approved Colour Analysis ” Consultant logo – to put on your website or stationery
- The right to use the letters MACC (Member of the Association of Colourflair Consultants) after your name with a MACC LOGO for your website – valid while you remain a member of the Association
- FREE LISTING on our website with links to your social media assets or website.
If you are looking to train in Colour Analysis you’ll probably have realised it’s tricky comparing courses, like with like. Each training company has their own way of explaining things.
If you’d rather talk to someone – you can book a no obligation discovery call with me or take pot luck and just give me a call (Helen) on +44 (0) 7725 576472
Updated July 2020